Τρίτη 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

It's me, Olgie!

Well well! I'm Olgie, i live in Thessaloniki and to tell you the truth i'm in love with my city!<not that if I was living in Manhattan, i would move!>In fact i wish i could be every day, all day long downtown (i am actually). I am mad about shopping but window-shopping also refreshes me.
In the past, when i was asked what do you want to do when you grow up, i used to say stylist. But somehow i am here to study farmacy at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - i do not regret it of course, i enjoy it conversely!
What about my hobbies? I love bicycle but my favourite habit is drinking coffee with my friends for hours... I have also to say that i am in argue with gym, I HATE IT! It's true, it's the most boring thing in the world( maybe i'm a bit hyperbolic)
These few words from me, 
Olgie
xx


2 σχόλια: