Παρασκευή 28 Οκτωβρίου 2011

something like columnist

It's almost a week I started to write on a site! I am so excited about it..
I took the column for fashion!
That's why i am mad about it...
My last article ( I always wanted to say this, no matter they are two in total :D)  was about the buttoned collars! The truth is that I always thought them very strict, but somehow i loved them!
You?
For sure they underline your femininity.......






I am waiting for your feedback for my articles!
Olgie
xx

2 σχόλια:

  1. Olgie................

    what about lipstick colors ????
    I want to buy a new one but I don't know what color I should choose !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. purple!!! i love it...
    Go to INGLOT! You wiil find the best lipstick! trust meee
    It's also cheap! :D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή