Παρασκευή 18 Νοεμβρίου 2011

THE ''I'' SHOW FALL 2011/12 BY IRAKLIS PANTSIOS



Iraklis & his girls











I finally did it! I managed to find some photos from my first fashion show!

No! I did not present my collection.... On the other hand Iraklis did!
Iraklis Pantsios presented his new collection named "I" LABEL for fall/winter 2011 2012!
It was a fabulous and girly show! I definitely loved the clothes, the Paul's Boutique bags, the decoration, everything!
As far as i know, the most characteristic piece of the collection is the velvet tracksuits!

Regarding to my outfit, i just pick something simple & chic!
Here it is!





thank you girls!


I only want to wish Iraklis good luck!
He is an upcoming fashion designer for sure...
Thanks for a beautiful evening (& for photos  :))

Olgie
xx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου